Givitas: Software Connecting Employees, Customers, Members, and Stakeholders
Givitas is purpose-built, web-based software that allows you to connect employees, customers, members, donors, or any other stakeholder group that needs equal access to the collective intelligence, knowledge, and experience of experts and peers.
By creating an environment where it’s safe and easy to ask for and offer help, Givitas enables organizations to improve engagement, loyalty, culture and business performance.
Why Givitas Works
At Givitas by Give and Take, we know that engagement, loyalty, productivity, efficiency, and even profitability are all outcomes of creating a generous culture where people have equal access to one another. These truths hold up whether you are a corporation, a university, an association, or a nonprofit.
We didn’t make this stuff up–our technology is inspired by academic research on generosity, knowledge sharing, and asking for help done by two of our co-founders: Adam Grant in his bestselling business book, Give and Take and Dr. Wayne Baker at the University of Michigan in his forthcoming book All You Have to Do is Ask.
- Givitas is purpose-built to reduce the stigma of asking for help and make it easy to be a giver on 5 minutes a day or less.
- Givitas leverages social science proving that collaborative, connected, generous groups outperform others in terms of employee and customer satisfaction, efficiency, retention, and overall business performance.
- For nonprofits, universities, and associations, connected groups are more engaged, loyal, and dedicated.
- Using Givitas, you don’t have to know who to ask, and the responsibility of generosity is spread across the team with no undue burden on a few “givers.” Everyone has a voice and has equal access to mentors and experts.
- Givitas inspires people to be generous, efficient givers, even those who were not previously inclined to do so.
How Givitas Works
“No question is a bad question.”
- Employees, members, customers, students, or other stakeholders are organized into groups where they can ask for help, provide help, search a repository of institutional knowledge, collaborate, and connect in less than 5 minutes a day.
- Asking for help is incredibly easy and gives everyone equal access to resources.
Benefits Speak for Themselves
Easy To Use
- Requires less than five minutes a day
- Reduces the stigma associated with asking for help
- Provides analytics and metrics on usage and benefits
Improves Business Results
- Encourages knowledge sharing, communication and collaboration across silos and geography.
- Improves efficiency, finds answers, and solves problems faster
- Captures organizational memory
- Makes it easy to be a giver and fosters a giving and collaborative culture
- Increases employee engagement
- Increases feelings of gratitude and trust; strengthens bonds
Boosts Engagement and Loyalty
- Connecting members, donors, students or alumni boosts loyalty to your organization
- Less “noise” and higher usage levels than other commonly-used tools
Different Industries, Same Results
From orientation to online classes or a blended classroom experience, to class projects and capstone events, to student clubs, fundraising and alumni events. Givitas integrates seamlessly to provide collaboration amongst student groups of every kind.
Nonprofits / Associations
Non-profit or association groups? Givitas brings your group closer than ever before. Your volunteer group will be engaged, provide better value and easily activate new members to your association with ease.
Givitas has the scale. At corporate levels, Givitas provides the very same results that working among a small team can provide: answers at your fingertips. From talent management to career development to global communications and networking, Givitas will bring your workforce together and more engaged with your mission and values.
Givitas does not replace general-use, collaboration platforms (e.g. Slack, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, etc.), but instead offers a purpose-built complement, with features, functionality, and integrations designed to build networks, improve culture, and boost efficiency.
Metrics and Analytics
Givitas is designed to bring the softer side of giving and collaboration to your team, but that doesn’t mean we skimp on the science.
Givitas provides metrics to help you better understand how your organization is sharing information, who’s connected to who, who’s giving and asking the most, and how all of that information is actually impacting your business. Schedule a demo to learn more about the metrics and analytics we provide.
We take security seriously at Givitas. We support SSO and other measures to ensure the safety of your data and protect your organization. Givitas offers a very light technology implementation and is appropriate for all teams, whether they are tech savvy or not.
"Givitas has been quite valuable, making it easy for me to both give and receive. In once instance, 19 generous givers offered me 39 useful ideas in just 13 days - far exceeding the quality and response rate using traditional collaboration tools."
"Givitas gives me an opportunity to have some unusual requests granted that I wouldn't elsewhere. It feels productive and satisfying. I feel smarter and more resourceful."
"I made a nice connection with a like-minded individual!"
“Collaboration is the key, and Givitas makes it easy. It allowed me to reach out and connect with colleagues around the world.”
“[Givitas] has been very helpful and I can really say we have a gold mine of ideas; what's better is everyone is really willing to help each other.”
"The information I got in one request saved me at least a week and $1500, maybe more. The successful referral also advanced our startup process, gaining me credibility with my board. Worth a lot as a new founder!"
"Asking for help at work is absolutely essential to a productive, successful, and fulfilling life. Givitas makes asking for help easy.
"The hallmark of any great work culture is that people care as much about each other’s success as their own. Many organizations never reach that level of 'productive generosity’, and it’s not because people aren’t willing to give. It’s because they’re afraid to ask for help. Givitas reduces the stigma of asking for help and enables people to give in five minutes a day.“
"Givitas is an easy-to-use tool with an unbeatable ROI. Every company that is serious about positive engagement and facilitating insights across the organization should be using Givitas."
“Givitas can make asking for and getting help from other employees simple – which can make your business a lot more efficient and effective.”