Givitas Makes Knowledge Sharing Fast and Easy
Because connecting online should make you feel better, not worse!
Join a Free Community!
Exchange help, advice, information and knowledge with generous people.
Be a part of kinder, gentler online networking.
Why Givitas Works
We know that engagement, loyalty, and even profitability are all outcomes of creating a generous culture.
These truths hold up whether you are a corporation, a university, an association, or a nonprofit.
We didn’t make this stuff up–our technology is inspired by academic research by two of our co-founders:
How Givitas Works
"No question is a bad question."
- Employees, members, customers, students, or other stakeholders are organized into groups.
- They can easily exchange help, resources, advices, connections, and more.
- Searching a repository of institutional knowledge, collaborating, and connecting takes under 5 minutes a week.
- Everyone gets equal access to resources regardless of status, age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or any other trait.
Easy To Use
- Requires less than 5 minutes a week
- Reduces the stigma associated with asking for help
- Provides analytics and metrics on usage and benefits
Drives ROI and Improves Business Results
- Encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration across silos and geography.
- Improves efficiency, finds answers, solves problems faster
- Captures organizational memory
Fosters Generosity, Gratitude +Trust
- Makes it easy to be a giver
- Generates and supports positive emotions and actions
Boosts Engagement and Loyalty
- Connects members, donors, students or alumni
- Boosts loyalty to your organization
- Increases engagement with your brand or content
- Less “noise” and higher usage levels than other commonly-used tools
Givitas Works in any Industry
Thought Leaders + Affinity Groups
Easy-to-Use, Simple Interface
Learn How Givitas Drives ROI
A multinational technology enterprise used Givitas to build helpful connections among employees at six global delivery centers.
Over a three-month period, a sample of 43 employees reported:
- Time savings of 595 hours
- Net value of $122,225
- ROI of 850%
- Deeper, closer connections with peers in other countries
Givitas does not replace general-use, collaboration platforms (e.g. Slack, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, etc.), but instead offers a purpose-built complement, with features, functionality, and integrations designed to build networks, improve culture, and boost efficiency.
Metrics and Analytics
Givitas is designed to bring the softer side of giving and collaboration to your team, but that doesn’t mean we skimp on the science.
Givitas provides metrics to help you better understand how your organization is sharing information, who’s connected to who, who’s giving and asking the most, and how all of that information is actually impacting your business. Schedule a demo to learn more about the metrics and analytics we provide.
We take security seriously at Givitas. We support SSO and other measures to ensure the safety of your data and protect your organization. Givitas offers a very light technology implementation and is appropriate for all teams, whether they are tech savvy or not.
"The simplicity of sharing, helping, and learning in a fairly closed group is liberating and profound."
"I am learning how to seek help without shame. Giving help comes much easier to me naturally, but asking for help is hard. I am learning everyday on this platform. Thank you Givitas."
“Givitas can make asking for and getting help from other employees simple – which can make your business a lot more efficient and effective.”
“Givitas helps build bridges across an organization and makes it easier for both newcomers and senior leaders to ask for and offer help!”
"Givitas by Give and Take is the web platform that takes the Reciprocity Ring concept to the next level."
"It created a better sense of our community. It proactively positioned people to ask for - and offer - assistance to the group."
"Collaboration is the key, and Givitas makes it easy. It allowed me to reach out and connect with colleagues around the world. I received support for my questions and I was also happy to help others providing my knowledge or providing proper contact within our organization."
"Engagement comes from being in an environment where you build relationships with the company and the team, where you feel trusted, where you're getting the support you need."
“In a world where poor knowledge-sharing costs Fortune 500 companies $31.5 billion annually, Givitas’ potential positive impact on employers is clear.”
“I regularly received offers for all of my requests; the notifications and daily digest were also really helpful.”