Givitas Makes Knowledge Sharing Fast and Easy
Because connecting online should make you feel better, not worse!
Join a Free Community!
Exchange help, advice, information and knowledge with generous people.
Be a part of kinder, gentler online networking.
Why Givitas Works
We know that engagement, loyalty, and even profitability are all outcomes of creating a generous culture.
These truths hold up whether you are a corporation, a university, an association, or a nonprofit.
We didn’t make this stuff up–our technology is inspired by academic research by two of our co-founders:
How Givitas Works
"No question is a bad question."
- Employees, members, customers, students, or other stakeholders are organized into groups.
- They can easily exchange help, resources, advices, connections, and more.
- Searching a repository of institutional knowledge, collaborating, and connecting takes under 5 minutes a week.
- Everyone gets equal access to resources regardless of status, age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or any other trait.
Easy To Use
- Requires less than 5 minutes a week
- Reduces the stigma associated with asking for help
- Provides analytics and metrics on usage and benefits
Drives ROI and Improves Business Results
- Encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration across silos and geography.
- Improves efficiency, finds answers, solves problems faster
- Captures organizational memory
Fosters Generosity, Gratitude +Trust
- Makes it easy to be a giver
- Generates and supports positive emotions and actions
Boosts Engagement and Loyalty
- Connects members, donors, students or alumni
- Boosts loyalty to your organization
- Increases engagement with your brand or content
- Less “noise” and higher usage levels than other commonly-used tools
Givitas Works in any Industry
Thought Leaders + Affinity Groups
Easy-to-Use, Simple Interface
Learn How Givitas Drives ROI
A multinational technology enterprise used Givitas to build helpful connections among employees at six global delivery centers.
Over a three-month period, a sample of 43 employees reported:
- Time savings of 595 hours
- Net value of $122,225
- ROI of 850%
- Deeper, closer connections with peers in other countries
Givitas does not replace general-use, collaboration platforms (e.g. Slack, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, etc.), but instead offers a purpose-built complement, with features, functionality, and integrations designed to build networks, improve culture, and boost efficiency.
Metrics and Analytics
Givitas is designed to bring the softer side of giving and collaboration to your team, but that doesn’t mean we skimp on the science.
Givitas provides metrics to help you better understand how your organization is sharing information, who’s connected to who, who’s giving and asking the most, and how all of that information is actually impacting your business. Schedule a demo to learn more about the metrics and analytics we provide.
We take security seriously at Givitas. We support SSO and other measures to ensure the safety of your data and protect your organization. Givitas offers a very light technology implementation and is appropriate for all teams, whether they are tech savvy or not.
"I made a nice connection with a like-minded individual!"
"The hallmark of any great work culture is that people care as much about each other’s success as their own. Many organizations never reach that level of 'productive generosity’, and it’s not because people aren’t willing to give. It’s because they’re afraid to ask for help. Givitas reduces the stigma of asking for help and enables people to give in five minutes a day.“
"The information I got in one request saved me at least a week and $1500, maybe more. The successful referral also advanced our startup process, gaining me credibility with my board. Worth a lot as a new founder!"
"One of the more powerful ways to learn and grow into your career is to feel comfortable asking for help. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness or of lack of work ethic, it's a sign of strength and confidence."
"The time I saved was in not having to come up with ideas that I may not necessarily have come up with anyway.”
“Givitas created a better sense of our community. ”
“In a world where poor knowledge-sharing costs Fortune 500 companies $31.5 billion annually, Givitas’ potential positive impact on employers is clear.”
“Givitas helps build bridges across an organization and makes it easier for both newcomers and senior leaders to ask for and offer help!”
"Givitas is an easy-to-use tool with an unbeatable ROI. Every company that is serious about positive engagement and facilitating insights across the organization should be using Givitas."
“I like that people in our [Givitas] community come from different diverse fields and backgrounds. I use Givitas when a challenge is new to me, and there's a feeling of satisfaction whenever I provide real help to someone else.”