A Free, Digital Network for People Analytics Pros
Join a free, invitation-only network for People Analytics’ professionals, thought leaders, and practitioners.
Ask questions, get advice, help others. It’s smarter, kinder social networking.
Givitas is Kinder, Gentler Social Networking
Founded in 2018 at the Wharton People Analytics conference, the Givitas People Analytics’ community is a safe place for professionals in the field to exchange help, resources, and insights related to their work.
Members have exchanged ideas on:
- Socializing data and insights
- Innovations in the field,
- Changing behavior
- Improving results
Log in today, and make a request for help, or see how you can generously help others.
Why Givitas Works
Job satisfaction, career success, and happiness in general are all results of having a strong network that allows you to get help when you need it and offer help in return.
We didn’t make this stuff up–our technology is inspired by academic research on generosity, knowledge sharing, and asking for help done by two of our co-founders:
- Givitas is free!
- Givitas makes it easy to ask for help and be a giver on 5 minutes a week.
- Using Givitas, you don’t have to know who to ask, and everyone has equal access to mentors and experts.
- Givitas is a collection of people who have been successful doing whatever it is you’re trying to do. Ask for their advice, and get ahead in your career.
- Get access to a unique network of generous, active, engaged professionals you can’t find anywhere else.
- Get diverse, unbiased opinions that will make your work smarter and more informed.
How Givitas Works
“No question is a bad question.”
- Log in to Givitas and ask for help, provide help, search a repository of institutional knowledge, collaborate, and connect in less than 5 minute a day
- Asking for help is incredibly easy, reducing stigmas and barriers, and you don’t have to know who to ask
- Providing help is quick and efficient, with robust notifications and engagement tools to notify you when someone needs help
- Givitas provides guidance on making requests and responses, with educational prompts that assist you in crafting a productive request
- Givitas creates and records organizational memory developing a valuable asset for future searches
Simple and Easy to Use on Web or Mobile
“I like that people in our [Givitas] community come from different diverse fields and backgrounds. I use Givitas when a challenge is new to me, and there's a feeling of satisfaction whenever I provide real help to someone else.”
“In a world where poor knowledge-sharing costs Fortune 500 companies $31.5 billion annually, Givitas’ potential positive impact on employers is clear.”
"Givitas is an easy-to-use tool with an unbeatable ROI. Every company that is serious about positive engagement and facilitating insights across the organization should be using Givitas."
"I am learning how to seek help without shame. Giving help comes much easier to me naturally, but asking for help is hard. I am learning everyday on this platform. Thank you Givitas."
"The simplicity of sharing, helping, and learning in a fairly closed group is liberating and profound."
"In a world where poor knowledge-sharing costs Fortune 500 companies $31.5 billion annually, Givitas’ potential positive impact on employers is clear."
"It created a better sense of our community. It proactively positioned people to ask for - and offer - assistance to the group."
“I regularly received offers for all of my requests; the notifications and daily digest were also really helpful.”
"I felt very confident in using Givitas as a forum for my question. Spending 5 minutes in the platform saved me easily two hours and more than $700."
"Asking for help at work is absolutely essential to a productive, successful, and fulfilling life. Givitas makes asking for help easy.
"Givitas has been quite valuable, making it easy for me to both give and receive. In once instance, 19 generous givers offered me 39 useful ideas in just 13 days - far exceeding the quality and response rate using traditional collaboration tools."
“[Givitas] has been very helpful and I can really say we have a gold mine of ideas; what's better is everyone is really willing to help each other.”
"The hallmark of any great work culture is that people care as much about each other’s success as their own. Many organizations never reach that level of 'productive generosity’, and it’s not because people aren’t willing to give. It’s because they’re afraid to ask for help. Givitas reduces the stigma of asking for help and enables people to give in five minutes a day.“
“Givitas helps build bridges across an organization and makes it easier for both newcomers and senior leaders to ask for and offer help!”
"Givitas by Give and Take is the web platform that takes the Reciprocity Ring concept to the next level."
"[Givitas] is a tool that helps build bridges across an organization and makes it easier for both newcomers and senior leaders to ask for--and offer--help."
"Collaboration is the key, and Givitas makes it easy. It allowed me to reach out and connect with colleagues around the world. I received support for my questions and I was also happy to help others providing my knowledge or providing proper contact within our organization."
"Givitas is an invaluable tool to allow professionals to network and connect. This community has saved me an extraordinary amount of time. Thank you, Givitas!"
“Givitas can make asking for and getting help from other employees simple – which can make your business a lot more efficient and effective.”
"One of the more powerful ways to learn and grow into your career is to feel comfortable asking for help. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness or of lack of work ethic, it's a sign of strength and confidence."