How to Prepare
for the Future of Work
Collaboration, culture, teamwork, and equity
have never been more important.
Remote work, a pandemic, and renewed focus on inclusion
require an evolution of the way we work, engage, and help each other.
Be Prepared For The Future Of Work
We can help.
The business world is adapting to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse and remote workforce.
We must fundamentally rethink productivity, culture, and employee engagement, as well as issues around equity and inclusion.
We can and should embrace advantages like increased flexibility, wellbeing, and performance,
It’s also crucial to mitigate costs like loneliness, decreased knowledge sharing, and declining employee engagement.
Give and Take can help.
Whether you choose our in-person, team-building exercise (the Reciprocity Ring) or our knowledge-sharing platform (Givitas), your employees will be more connected, engaged, efficient, and effective.
They’ll be ready for the future of work.
The Reciprocity Ring
The Reciprocity Ring is a beloved, dynamic, team-building exercise. It teaches people how to ask for information, help, or advice at work. You never know what you’ll get until you ask. Additionally, we share the latest scientific research on the benefits of being a giver.
- Takes 1-2 hours
- Teaches employees how to ask, what to ask, and how to overcome the stigma of asking for help
- Builds community and high-quality connections
- Best for groups of 15-10,000
- Used with 100k+ participants since 1999
- Priced per participant
- Can be done in person or virtually
Givitas is a purpose-built, knowledge collaboration platform. It transforms teams by saving time, increasing engagement, and building community all year long. As a result, teams are more efficient and effective.
- Creates a culture of generosity, trust, connection, gratitude, and inclusivity
- Provides equal access to the collective intelligence of leaders and peers
- Promotes efficiency (an average request saves 6 hours)
- Integrates with Slack and Teams, but offers complementary and low-interruption functionality
- Priced in tiers based on number of invited participants
- Best for groups >500