Most of the leaders who bring Givitas into their organization already understand that creating a giving and generous culture has huge rewards for both individuals and for organizations. But you may have people on your team who need more exposure to the ideas that are the bedrock of Givitas and Give and Take.
Here are a few of my favorite resources. Let me know if there are others you like or that I should add to my list!
- Watch: Adam Grant’s Ted Talk “Are you a giver or a taker?”
- Read: The Paying it Forward Payoff by Gretchen Gavett
- Read: 5 Ways to Get Better at Asking for Help by Wayne Baker
- Read: In the Company of Givers and Takers by Adam Grant
Can’t Get Enough…Check These Out
- Take a Quiz: Are you a Giver, Taker or Matcher?
- Read: Beat Generosity Burnout by Adam Grant and Reb Rebele
- Watch: Wayne Baker’s TedX talk on Generalized Reciprocity or “Paying it Forward”
- Read: Chapter 1 of Adam Grant’s Bestselling Book: Give and Take
Give and Take Free Ebooks
- How to Ask for Help at Work by Wayne Baker
- How to Build True Employee Engagement by Larry Freed
- 7 Ways to Apply Give and Take to Your Company by Larry Freed
Hope some of these are useful to you! Let us know if you have other ideas for future ebooks or other resources by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.