You asked, and we listened! The winter holiday season is underway, and we’re excited to announce that we have made some changes in Givitas to make it easier for you to ask for help, offer help to others and stay up to date on ring activity. It’s our little gift to you!
Here’s what’s new:
1. You can now customize how you view active requests.
We wanted to make it easier for you to decide which requests you can offer help on by selecting the view that is easiest for you:
- List: Easily scan all new requests by their title only
- Summary: Includes the title of the request and the first few sentences of the request details
- Single: Read the title and full request details of all new requests
2. Create keyword alerts to stay up to date on what matters most to you.
Create your own real-time alert so that you’re notified when there are requests, offers, or comments on the topics, keywords and #tags you care about most. For example, create an #HR alert to find out when someone asks about benefits, recruitment, PTO or employee development. Here’s how it works:
3. Customize your daily summary.
You receive a daily summary notification when there are new requests or requests expiring soon in your ring. Now, you can select the amount of information you want in the summary by choosing from the three options below:
- List View: Easily scan all new requests by their title only
- Summary View: Includes the title of the request and the first few sentences of the request details
- Detail View: Read the title and full request details of all new requests
Note: To change your daily ring summary visit the Settings page, located under Account in the top right corner of Givitas and scroll down to Ring Activity Summary. Here’s how it looks in the Settings page:
4. View requests and make offers more efficiently.
We’ve updated the layout of each request to make it easier for you to read the request for help, the offers made and the questions asked. In addition, the new layout makes it easier for you to submit your offer of help and show gratitude to those who help you.
5. A better mobile experience.
A lot of you are using Givitas on the go, so we’ve improved the Givitas layout and navigation on mobile devices. If you aren’t already using a mobile phone or tablet to participate, check it out!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. As always, thanks for your support, and thanks for using Givitas to ask for and offer help!